Doragon's Gems Slots
Doragon's Gems is a 5-reel, 20-payline slot that takes you into a fantasy world involving dragons and precious gems. We'll immediately say that this RealTime Gaming (RTG) slot has some of the best graphics among any games we've reviewed. However, we'd like to do a deeper dive into the win potential, features, betting options, and RTP. You can find out if this game is as good as it looks in the following Doragon's Gems slots review.
Doragon's Gems has 5 reels and 25 paylines going across a 5x3 grid. Interestingly enough, you only bet on 20 of these lines. Winning combinations form in standard fashion, with 3+ matching symbols in a payline delivering a win. All payouts have to start in the first reel and move towards the right (e.g., reels 1, 2, 3 & 4).
Graphics & Setting
RTG has put lots of detail into Doragon's Gems, from the high-quality symbols to the immersive background. Symbols include multiple dragons that feature highly polished cartoon graphics. The backdrop shows an entrance to a magical cavern and certainly embodies this game's fantasy theme. We get vibes of Betsoft's Woodlanders slots when playing Doragon's Gems.
Symbols & Max Win
Symbols include four low-paying card suits, a green dragon, blue dragon, purple dragon, and Doragon (red). The latter pays the most at 100x the line bet for five matches. The Doragon's Gems max win is huge at 250,000x your line bet (i.e., 10,000x the total wager). That said, you have a chance at serious wins through this game.
Doragon's Gems Slots Features
This slot has plenty of features that can get you closer to the big maximum payout. Here's a closer look at what Doragon's Gems offers:
- Cascading reels & added wilds - Symbols from wins vanish and leave empty spots, allowing symbols from above to fill them. Cascading reels continue so long as you can keep landing more wins. This feature also comes with a wild symbol, which appears in an empty bottom position on the grid.
- Multiplier trail - Each cascade doubles the multiplier trail, which will multiply wins by their respective values at the time. A multiplier trail resets after a round during the base game.
- Free spins - You trigger 7, 10, or 13 free spins when landing 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols. The multiplier trail begins at 1x and doesn't reset between spins.
- Gamble option - After triggering free spins, you can gamble for more. The two gamble options include risking 7 free spins for 10, and betting 10 free games for 13.
- Buy feature - You can select the Buy option at any point during the base game and purchase free spins. You'll need to pay 100x your current bet to unlock free games.
You can wager between $0.20 and $100 per spin. As mentioned before, you're basically wagering on 20 paylines despite this being a 25-line slot. Doragon's Gems slots also has a Bonus Bet option, where, for an added 25% on your wager, you can double your odds of triggering free games. Other options include autoplay, max bet, and game speed. A button in the lower right-hand corner gives you access to settings for the music and sound effects.
RTP & Volatility
No Doragon's Gems RTP figure is available. Likewise, you will not find any volatility rating in the info screen. We feel that the volatility is either medium-to-high or high based on our session.
Play for Free
You do not have to risk anything to try Doragon's Gems slots at most RTG online casinos. Instead, you can trial this game through the demo mode on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. We always suggest playing for free initially just to make sure you like a slot first.
More on RealTime Gaming
RTG is one of the most-popular game developers for US-friendly online casinos. It also has a big presence at gaming sites that serve Australia, Canada, South Africa, and many other countries. Some of RealTime's biggest online slots of all time include Bubble Bubble, Cash Bandits 3, Cleopatra's Gold, Lucha Libre, Samba Sunset, Shopping Spree II, and Aztec's Millions. The latter game is the only online slot at US-friendly casinos that starts with a $1 million progressive jackpot.
Verdict on Doragon's Gems Slots
We give Doragon's Gems a 9.5 out of 10 rating, placing it in the outstanding category. This game shines due to its excellent graphics, fun theme, plentiful features, and big win potential. This is one of the higher-paying RTG online slots with a max win worth 250,000x your line bet (10,000x the overall wager). The only downside includes the missing RTP and volatility figures. However, we can easily look past these drawbacks to what's an otherwise great slot.